Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fresh Start.

Ahhh...I haven't blogged in years. But the feeling of starting over with a brand new one is nice. I like it. Now we'll see if I can keep it up... Although, being a stay at home mommy to a kid who sleeps away most of his day leaves me little excuse for not blogging.

I've been sitting around my apartment, wondering what to do with myself, and have just had this void. I used to journal, but stopped right after I found out I was pregnant. I don't really know why. It just felt childish I guess.

I so want to just bomb this blog with like, my entire life story, right away! But I've got plenty of time...I'll force myself to slow down and write things in small pieces :) Like my little monster's birth story. That'll be a whole post in and of itself. And being a newlywed...to a 2LT in the army who left 2 weeks after our wedding. :( Definitely multiples posts there, lol. Also, I promise not to use "lol" more than necessary ;)

For now...I have a sleeping baby to go snuggle up to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment