Monday, June 25, 2012

Rough weekend, delicious cookies and hairloss.

Hudson was TERRIBLE yesterday. He is totally boycotting naps lately. :( Which means mommy doesn't get any naps either. Ugh.

I made some delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, and didn't screw them up!!! I let the butter soften (instead of being impatient and microwaving it...) and actually rolled the dough into balls, not just blobbing them onto the pan. You learn something new every day....lol.

Hudson and I are having a contest to see who's gonna lose the most hair. So far I think he's winning. If we're talking about who looks the worst, anyway. But if we're talking quantity lost...umm yeah that would be me. Haha.

I took my car in to get fixed...wasn't sure what was wrong with it but when we bought it and had a mechanic (who actually drove all over town with us and helped us find the perfect car. He is SO awesome) look at it, he said it needed a few things and to come in and have them fixed and it would be good as new. He said it would be a couple hundred bucks, so we were like "heck yeah!" And I made an appointment. Took it in today and it turned out to be a little more than expected :/ Bleh. Car problems are definitely not my favorite part of being a grown-up... Bumper stickers sure are fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment