Sunday, July 15, 2012

Man and Wife :)

We've been married 2 months and 3 days... Here are some pics from our lovely wedding. :)


Some of the decor, and our toasting glasses


Transforming the mess that is me...lol


Hudson was obviously stressed about the whole wedding prep thing


Mama doing my hair :)


The rings


The cake (that my ever so talented mama made!)


Instead of a guestbook we did this fingerprint tree. It's on my living room wall and I love it.


Saying our vows


Kissing our boy. He's obviously not a fan of PDA


Our happy family


The rings and my beautiful bouquet


Cutting the cake. One of my favorite shots of the wedding :)


Oh and the dedicated, multitastking flower girl and our handsome ringbearer :)


A quiet moment with my boy


Leaving by bubble!

2 comments:

  1. These are great photos! I love the fingerprint tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fingerprint tree! That is such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete