Sunday, July 1, 2012

Snot and farts.

Yup. That's about all that today has been.

Hudson apparently has some kind of crap that he may or may not have gotten from me. :/ I was having a massive allergy attack last night but I thought it was just that, allergies. Well today I've been stuffy, and now the Hudster is all clogged up and his eyes are gunky, and he was pretty whiney earlier. Now he's just super cuddly and quiet. Poor kiddo. I'm praying this is just allergies.

As far as farts go... I've been feeding Monkey and Stella canned food with their breakfast in the mornings, just cuz I like fixing breakfast for someone and they're the only ones around. Plus that way I know Stella eats consistently. Before, she would just nibble, and some days just totally skip it. It's good food, with no gross by-products, corn, wheat, etc but I guess one (or both) of them is gassy cuz of it. This place reeks. Yuck.

Tomorrow I am totally seeing Magic Mike, if Hudson is better, or at least isn't doing any worse. :) fingers crossed...I'm pretty stoked. My mom almost refused to watch him cuz she wants to see the movie too haha.

1 comment:

  1. Declan has a cold too! It's awful. He's super snuggly as well, which is fun, but I wish he wasn't so miserable. He gave it to me, maybe so I'd know how he feels lol.

    ReplyDelete